Look Up Toyota & Scion Recalls by VIN
At Roseville Toyota, we want to help keep your Toyota or Scion vehicle safer
As a vehicle owner, you may not always know if your vehicle needs to be repaired. NHTSA's new search tool lets you enter a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to quickly learn if your specific vehicle has - or has not - been repaired as part of a safety recall in the last 15 years.
- Enter your 17-digit VIN in the safercar.gov form
- Check the box that you are not a robot
- Click the SUBMIT button for results
If your Toyota or Scion vehicle is eligible for a safety recall, please contact our Service Department for professional assistance.
The information displayed is provided by NHTSA. That database is updated regularly, but may not reflect the most recent information. The information displayed is for general information only.
What this VIN search tool covers:
- Safety recalls that are incomplete on a vehicle
- Safety recalls conducted over the past 15 calendar years
- Safety recalls conducted by major light auto automakers, including motorcycle manufacturers.
What this VIN search tool does NOT cover:
- Completed safety recall information
- Manufacturer customer service or other non-safety recall campaigns International vehicles
- Very recently announced safety recalls for which not all VINs have been identified
- Safety recalls that are more than 15 years old (except where a manufacturer offers more coverage)
- Safety recalls conducted by small vehicle manufacturers, including some ultra-luxury brands and specialty applications
For additional information or assistance with your Toyota or Scion vehicle, please contact Roseville Toyota.