Sporty simplicity that's as practical as you are.
Style and Performance
The 2018 Yaris is all about character-new features and style that offer you everything you need, and nothing you don't.
The road can be unpredictable. That's why Yaris comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense™ C (TSS-C).
- MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, Yaris, Yaris HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, Yaris, Sienna, Yaris), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Yaris, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 43 city/39 highway/41 combined mpg for Prius v. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2016 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 C-HR preliminary 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the Dynamic Navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Subscription required after end of 3-year complimentary service. See Owner's Manual for details.
- Extra-cost color.
- Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
Toyota Options Vehicles you may also like:
1.9% APR for 72 monthsOffer Details
Offer available only through Toyota Financial Services to well-qualified buyers with premium rated credit. 72 monthly payments of $14.71 per $1,000 borrowed. No down payment required if qualified. Dealer fees may apply. Deferred payments not available on leases. Interest accrues from date of purchase. Offer ends 04-30-2018.
$750 Cash BackOffer Details
Cash back available from Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc. Offer cannot be combined and is subject to availability. Does not include College Grad or Military Rebate. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. See participating Toyota dealer for plan details. Deferred payments not available on leases. Interest accrues from date of purchase. Dealer fees may apply. Offer ends 04-30-2018.
Style and Performance
Nothing beats the style and simplicity of Yaris.
Yaris is still just as unique as you are, with its stylish exterior and unmistakable, curvy silhouette that have undergone a refreshing transformation.
LED DRL accent light bar
The available LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) on Yaris feature an accent light bar to brighten things up a bit.
16-in. machined alloy wheels
Available 16-in. wheels add to the car's sporty upgrade-with clever dark accents that help you get to where you're going in style.
Among the many recent upgrades, the refreshed dashboard is now cleaner and more intuitive than ever on Yaris.
Drive with total ease and in total style in Yaris, nestled comfortably in its fabric-trimmed seats.
Technology that speaks your language.
Standard Entune™ Audio 6.1-in. touch-screen
Standard Entune™ Audio 6.1-in. touch-screen display with USB and Bluetooth® connectivity helps get you to where you're going more conveniently-and intuitively. This handy feature with all of its capabilities, like advanced voice recognition, makes it feel like there's always a friend to guide you along your ride.
Hands-free phone capability with music streaming via Bluetooth®
With standard integrated Bluetooth® technology, you can make and take calls and enjoy music without ever touching your phone.
Standard backup camera
When you're in reverse, the standard integrated backup camera offers you a helpful view of what the camera detects from behind your Yaris.
Entune™ Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App
Available Entune™ Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App helps you find your way from A to B much more conveniently. It comes equipped with the Scout® GPS Link App, allowing you to pair your smartphone for turn-by-turn directions.
Standard Toyota Safety Sense™ C (TSS-C)
Safety features designed around you.
Standard Pre-Collision System
Using an integrated camera and laser or radar to help detect other vehicles in front of you, the Pre-Collision System (PCS) can prompt you to take action using audio and visual alerts if it determines a frontal collision is likely. If you notice the potential collision and apply the brakes, PCS may apply additional force using Brake Assist. If you don't brake in time, PCS may automatically apply the brakes for you, helping to minimize the likelihood of a frontal collision or reduce its severity.
Standard Lane Departure Alert
Under certain circumstances, Lane Departure Alert (LDA) is designed to detect lane departure on roads with clear markings. LDA only activates when you're traveling at a speed of 32 mph or faster. When you hear and see the alert, after carefully checking the road around you, you should safely direct your vehicle back to the center of your lane.
Standard Automatic High Beams
Automatic High Beams (AHB) is a safety system designed to help you see more clearly at night-without blinding other drivers. Designed to activate at speeds above 25 mph, AHB relies on an in-vehicle camera to help detect the headlights of oncoming vehicles and taillights of preceding vehicles, then automatically toggles between high and low beams accordingly to provide the appropriate amount of light. By using high beams more frequently, the system may allow earlier detection of pedestrians and obstacles.