Built to lead.
Assembled in America
Built with pride*
- MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 43 city/39 highway/41 combined mpg for Prius v. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2016 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 C-HR preliminary 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the Dynamic Navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Subscription required after end of 3-year complimentary service. See Owner's Manual for details.
- Extra-cost color.
- Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
Toyota Options Vehicles you may also like:
$1,750 Cash Back $1,250 Cash Back + $500 Bonus Cash: CREW MAX
$1,500 Cash Back $1,000 Cash Back + $500 Bonus Cash: DOUBLE CAB & REGULAR CABOffer Details
Cash back available from Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc. Offer cannot be combined and is subject to availability. Does not include College Grad or Military Rebate. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. See participating Toyota dealer for plan details. Deferred payments not available on leases. Interest accrues from date of purchase. Dealer fees may apply. Offer ends 04-02-2018.
Valid only in California.
0.9% APR for 60 months PLUS $500 Bonus Cash
OR Take 1.9% for 72 months PLUS $500 Bonus Cash
Offer available only through Toyota Financial Services to well-qualified buyers with premium rated credit. 72 monthly payments of $14.71 per thousand borrowed and 60 monthly payments of $17.05 per thousand borrowed. No down payment required if qualified. Dealer fees may apply. Deferred payments not available on leases. Interest accrues from date of purchase. Offer ends 04-02-2018.
ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in California.
$349 per month 36 months $1,999 due at signing
Includes Two Years No Cost Maintenance with 24-Hour Roadside AssistanceOffer Details
2018 Tundra SR 8239 4x2 Double Cab 4.6L V8 Standard Bed
Offer excludes applicable taxes, license, and fees. Lease is example only and applies only to new 2018 Toyota Tundra Model # 8239. Lease available only through Toyota Financial Services to well-qualified buyers with premium-rated credit. No security deposit required. You pay excess wear and tear, plus $.15 per mile over 36,000 miles at lease end. Lease payments may vary from dealer to dealer based on final negotiated price and equipment chosen. Example vehicle may not be available at all dealers. Dealer fees may apply. Must take delivery by 04-02-2018.
New TRD Sport Styling
The true king of the streets
- New TRD Sport styling
Toyota Racing Development (TRD) is one of the most revered names in performance. That's why the team at our exclusive in-house TRD facilities in North Carolina works tirelessly to ensure that every vehicle that carries the TRD badge is worthy of the name. Our latest creation, TRD Sport Package, features exclusive styling touches that include a powerful hood scoop and 20-in. alloy wheels with a black-accented finish.
- New honeycomb-style grille
More than just a pretty face, Tundra TRD Sport's honeycomb-style grille, color-keyed grille surround and hood scoop hint at the performance that lies inside.
- Sport-tuned suspension with TRD front and rear sway bars
Tundra TRD Sport gets a unique suspension that includes TRD front and rear sway bars and Bilstein® dampers. Tuned by the engineers at Toyota Racing Development, these components work to give this truck flatter cornering and a smooth ride.
- LED headlights
More light. More efficiency. And a whole lot more attitude. Tundra LED headlights feature a noticeable Daytime Running Lights (DRL) treatment, giving this truck an aggressive look that won't be ignored.
- TRD Sport shifter
Keep a firm grip on things. The leather-wrapped shift knob features silver-accented trim and TRD logo.
Even when off the grid, you're connected
- Standard backup camera and Display Audio
Nothing makes a long drive a little easier than some tunes, and nothing makes backing up a trailer a little easier than the wide-angle backup camera. Both are standard on Tundra, to make your drive and workday a little bit easier.
- Entune® App Suite
Available Entune™ Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite offers a collection of popular mobile apps like iHeartRadio, OpenTable®, Pandora®, Yelp® and Slacker Radio, all just a touch away-and hands-free-with your Bluetooth®-enabled smartphone.
- Integrated Navigation
With Tundra's available Integrated Navigation featuring a 7-in. high-resolution touch-screen display, you'll find your way, no problem.
- Multi-Information Display
The customizable 4.2-in. Multi-Information Display provides odometer, tripmeter, instant/average fuel economy, distance to empty, average speed, trip timer, and an Integrated Trailer Brake Controller monitoring screen (5.7L V8 models). All this right where the driver needs it most: right in front of them.