Checks the to-do list and the wish list.
SKY SILVER METALLIC
MIDNIGHT BLACK METALLIC
PREDAWN GRAY MICA
SALSA RED PEARL
ALUMINA JADE METALLIC
TOASTED WALNUT PEARL
PARISIAN NIGHT PEARL
2018 Toyota Sienna Serving Sacramento
Everyone will enjoy the ride thanks to Sienna's bold new look. Kick your look up a notch with a redesigned front end and new lower side rocker panels.
The power Split & Stow 3rd Row™ seat lets you load up family and friends. With the available Dual-View Blu-ray Disc™ Entertainment Center, 24 this Sienna is ready for a drive.
Experience the 2018 Toyota Sienna for yourself today.
- MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, Sienna, Sienna HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, Sienna, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 43 city/39 highway/41 combined mpg for Prius v. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2016 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 C-HR preliminary 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the Dynamic Navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Subscription required after end of 3-year complimentary service. See Owner's Manual for details.
- Extra-cost color.
- Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
Toyota Options Vehicles you may also like:
0.9% APR for 60 monthsOffer Details
Offer available only through Toyota Financial Services to well-qualified buyers with premium rated credit. 60 monthly payments of $17.05 per $1,000 borrowed. No down payment required if qualified. Dealer fees may apply. Deferred payments not available on leases. Interest accrues from date of purchase. Offer ends 04-30-2018. Sienna Hybrid excluded.
ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in California.
$500 Cash BackOffer Details
Cash back available from Toyota Motor Sales USA, Inc. Offer cannot be combined and is subject to availability. Does not include College Grad or Military Rebate. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. The new vehicle cannot be part of a rental or commercial fleet, or a livery/taxi vehicle. See participating Toyota dealer for plan details. Offer ends 04-30-2018. Valid only California.
Engineered for fun
Sometimes we need to go places when the weather conditions are far from ideal. Sienna is the only minivan sold in America that offers an available All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system.
It's the muscle behind the swagger. With 296 horsepower on tap, Sienna certainly isn't short on thrills. Refined and powerful, this 3.5-liter V6 direct-injection engine with Direct Shift-8AT (8-speed Automatic Transmission) helps Sienna move at the speed of your family.
Fun to drive
Sienna was built for drivers, with 140 spot welds in the chassis to help stiffen the body, smoothing the ride and enhancing response. Air-fin stabilizers also help smooth out airflow, reducing wind noise and enhancing efficiency.
Sport-tuned suspension and steering
Sienna SE's optimized sport suspension enhances handling dynamics and lateral stability while Electronic Power Steering (EPS) enhances steering response.
Bold New Exterior
Drop some style on the drop-off lane
Bold modern look
Be the life of the block party. Sienna's redesigned front end makes no apologies with more aggressive upper and lower grille openings. Lower side rocker panels connect the front and rear wheel well openings and tie the new look together seamlessly. No matter if you're out running errands or out for a night on the town, you'll always arrive in style.
Redesigned front fascia
You'll always look good on the go with the unmistakable upper and lower grille openings and expanded fog light housing in the redesigned front fascia. SE adds even more style to this look with a sport-specific honeycomb grille insert.
Lower side rocker panels
Check style off your to-do list. New lower side rocker panels help add to Sienna's alluring profile. This new look isn't all about style. The added structural support enhances safety and handling too.
19-in. alloy wheels
Sienna SE comes standard with 19-in. 6-spoke gunmetal-finish alloy wheels fitted with low-profile tires for head-turning style.
Protection for all
Eight standard airbags
An Advanced Airbag System helps protect you and your family with driver and front passenger dual stage airbags, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, a driver knee airbag, a front passenger seat-cushion airbag and Roll-sensing Side Curtain Airbags (RSCA) for all rows.
Proper vehicle maintenance is key to helping keep your Toyota running like a Toyota. That's why we include a no cost maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Sienna for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years and unlimited miles.
Star Safety System™
Sienna comes standard with the Star Safety System™, a suite of six active safety features that includes Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology® (SST).
LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) provides an added measure of safety for smaller family members. Sienna offers four LATCH locations, including lower anchors and tethers on outboard second- and third-row seats.
Blind Spot Monitor
When the available Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) detects a vehicle, it illuminates a warning indicator on the appropriate sideview mirror to help you know when it's safe to change lanes. Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) works in much the same way. When you slowly back out of a driveway or parking spot, it provides audible and visual indicators to warn you of approaching vehicles.
Versatility, Comfort and Convenience
Kid friendly. Parent approved.
Dual-View Blu-ray Disc™ Entertainment Center
The kids never had it so good. The available Dual-View Blu-ray Disc™ Entertainment Center includes a 16.4-in. color display, two 120V AC power outlets, a remote and two wireless headphones. Its unique screen can display one wide-angle image or two smaller images from separate sources at the same time.
Available dual power sliding side doors
Accessing Sienna's huge interior is easy. Use the button on the remote keyless entry or available Smart Key fob, the switches on the overhead console/interior center pillar, or just pull either of the door handles.
Hands full? Just reach for your key fob to open Sienna's available power rear liftgate. It opens in seconds, and can be closed from the comfort of your driver's seat, so you can make a quick and easy getaway.
Smart Key System
When you're running errands, your hands are often full. So Sienna is available with our Smart Key System, a convenient keyless access system. As long as the Smart Key fob is in your pocket or purse, you can open Sienna's doors with the touch of a handle, and start or stop the engine with the push of a button.
Split and Stow 3rd Row™ seat
With Sienna's Split & Stow 3rd Row™ seat, you're ready for extra cargo. In one motion, the third-row seat folds into a cargo area storage compartment, leaving you with a flat load space. On Sienna Limited FWD, the seats are power-operated.
Auto Access Seat
Sienna with Auto Access Seat is perfect for anyone who needs a little extra help getting in and out of the vehicle. It meets all federal motor vehicle safety standards and accommodates all ISOFIX/LATCH child seats. Specifically engineered for Sienna, the industry-first, power-rotating lift-up seat rotates 90 degrees, then extends from the vehicle and lowers for easy entry and exit.