For the family that plays harder.
Power and Performance
With its spacious interior, reclining third-row seat and available multi-functional center console, Sequoia is as accommodating to passengers as it is to cargo.
Get your family to those hard-to-reach destinations with Sequoia's powerful 5.7L V8 engine and available Multi-Mode 4WD system. *
Now available at Roseville Toyota
- MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, Sequoia, Sequoia HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 43 city/39 highway/41 combined mpg for Prius v. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2016 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 C-HR preliminary 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the Dynamic Navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Subscription required after end of 3-year complimentary service. See Owner's Manual for details.
- Extra-cost color.
- Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
Toyota Options Vehicles you may also like:
New TRD Sport
Our sportiest full-size SUV yet
New TRD Sport
Built in collaboration with the gurus at Toyota Racing Development, the new Sequoia TRD Sport features LED headlights, gloss-black grille with chrome surround, 20-in. black alloy wheels and a TRD sport-tuned suspension. It's all the good stuff you want, and it gives this SUV a commanding presence that ensures it always stands out from the crowd.
New gloss-black grille with chrome surround
Sequoia TRD Sport's front end features a gloss-black grille with chrome surround flanked by LED lighting for a look that combines attitude with elegance.
20-in. TRD Sport black alloy wheels
These head-turning 20-in. alloy wheels sport a unique black-accent finish for a bold, aggressive look.
TRD sport-tuned suspension with anti-sway bars
More than just looking the part, Sequoia TRD Sport offers up a TRD sport-tuned suspension featuring front and rear anti-sway bars with Bilstein® shocks, so twisty mountain turns become much more manageable.
New Multi-Information Display with Optitron gauges
Nestled between Sequoia's brilliant Optitron gauges is an all-new color Multi-Information Display that puts the data you want front and center. Get Toyota Safety Sense™ P warnings, vehicle information and more - all at a glance.
"Roughing it" has never been so comfortable
Heated and ventilated leather seats
With Platinum, you'll have heated/ventilated front seats that will help warm you up or cool you down wherever your journey takes you. So even though you'll be in complete comfort throughout your trip, go ahead and tell your neighbors you spent the weekend "roughing it."
Second-row climate controls
Cool down in Death Valley. Warm up in the Sierras. In Sequoia, regardless of the climate outside, you can adjust the weather inside. With second-row climate controls, you set the temperature to make it as comfortable as you want it to be. And with Platinum's 120V AC outlet, you get even more voltage to charge up your tech along the way.
Take in more of the world with Sequoia's one-touch tilt/slide power moonroof with sliding sunshade. Imagine your passengers looking up and seeing the treetops of a tree-lined drive to the country, or a sky full of stars driving through a desert night. The moonroof doesn't just open up the cabin-it opens the entire experience.
Multiple power outlets
Sequoia gives you the power to stay connected, no matter how far your travels take you. The three 12V aux outlets are perfect for cell phone chargers, additional lights or any other 12V devices you bring with you on the trip. And Platinum's rear-seat Blu-ray Disc™ entertainment system features a rear 120V AC power outlet, so you can power your need for your video games, laptops or almost any other device.
Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
Innovative safety for your most precious cargo
Standard Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
Using an in-vehicle camera and radar to help detect a vehicle or a pedestrian in front of you, the Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD) can help you mitigate or avoid a potential collision. If the system determines that a frontal collision is likely, it prompts you to take action using audio and visual alerts. If you notice the potential collision and apply the brakes, PCS w/PD may apply additional force using Brake Assist (BA). If you don't brake in time, it may automatically apply the brakes to reduce your speed, helping to minimize the likelihood of a frontal collision or reduce its severity.
Standard Lane Departure Alert with Sway Warning System
If an inadvertent lane departure is detected and there are visible lane markings, the Lane Departure Alert (LDA) system will issue both an audible alert and visual warning on the MID screen, so you can safely direct the vehicle back to the center of your lane.
Standard Automatic High Beams
Automatic High Beams (AHB) is a safety system designed to help you see more clearly at night without blinding other drivers. Designed to activate at speeds above 25 mph, AHB relies on an in-vehicle camera to help detect the headlights of oncoming vehicles and taillights of preceding vehicles, then automatically toggles between high and low beams accordingly to provide the appropriate amount of light. By using high beams more frequently, the system may allow earlier detection of pedestrians and obstacles.
Standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
Standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) takes cruising to the next level. Using forward-sensing radar technology and an intelligent camera, the system is designed to detect the distance of the vehicle traveling directly ahead of you and adjust your speed accordingly. Designed to work at speeds above 32 mph, this system helps you maintain a preset following distance, slowing when the preset distance shortens, then accelerating back to your original cruising speed when the road clears.
Versatility and space to spare
Available with spacious and comfortable seating for eight, Sequoia has room for the whole family, their friends, and even their pets. For adventures not requiring eight-passenger capacity, the Platinum model offers second-row passenger's captain's chairs, climate control and a 120V AC power outlet for the rear-seat Blu-ray Disc™ player, so you can power your need for video games, laptops or almost any other device.
120.1 cu. ft. cargo room
Sequoia's big cabin offers much more than just space. There's comfortable seating for up to eight with the standard third row, and a variety of seating configurations to handle any combination of passengers and payload. Or fold all the seats flat and reveal 120.1 cu. ft. of cargo capacity - perfect for that drum kit, those home improvement materials or that eight-person tent.
Power reclining third-row seat
When it comes to comfort, the available power reclining and fold-flat third-row seat will make settling in for the long haul as easy as pushing a button.
60/40 seating for easy access
With 60/40 split-fold capability, Sequoia's versatile third-row seat can quickly accommodate both people and cargo. And with second-row seating that splits 40/20/40, you don't need to be a gymnast to access the third row.
Storage within reach
In addition to its vast cargo area and a multitude of cup holders, Sequoia offers a variety of other storage options. The dual-level glove compartment has a large compartment below for, well-large things-and a smaller compartment above for everything else.
Your very own upscale command center
Entune® App Suite and Integrated Navigation
Sequoia Limited takes high tech even higher with the Entune™ Premium Audio system with Integrated Navigation and App Suite. With Entune® App Suite, you have a collection of popular apps including Destination Search, iHeartRadio, MovieTickets.com, OpenTable®, Pandora®, Yelp®, Facebook Places and Slacker Radio - all just a touch away. Need info on your stocks, weather, sports or fuel prices? No problem. Real-time info is included, even your local weather forecast to help plan your day.
The available JBL Synthesis® sound system with 14 JBL® custom-engineered speakers including subwoofer and JBL® amplifier, plus an auxiliary audio jack, USB port, and hands-free phone capability with Bluetooth® wireless streaming, make you feel like you are in the front row for every performance.
Thanks to an available integrated backup camera automatically displaying what it sees behind the vehicle when you shift into Reverse, Sequoia helps you avoid objects that might otherwise be out of view.
USB and Bluetooth® connectivity
With Sequoia, you set the soundtrack for your adventure thanks to a USB port that enables iPod® connectivity and control. There?s an auxiliary input jack for other music players, and the available system also features Bluetooth® hands-free phone capability and audio streaming.
Blu-ray Disc™ player
Sequoia's second-row seat will have your kids hoping they're not there yet. That's because they can watch the latest movies or play video games on the available rear-seat Blu-ray Disc™ player with 9-in. display. The first production-vehicle SUV in the world to offer high-definition rear-seat entertainment, it even includes two wireless headphones. As an added plus, your kids' movies and games will all stow tidily away in Sequoia's many storage compartments.
Towing and Control
Turns family outings into family way-outings
Tow up to 7400 lbs.
Whether your adventure calls for boats, trailers or even other vehicles, you'll appreciate how Sequoia's 7400-lb. towing capacity makes it easy to bring them along for the ride.
When towing heavier items like a boat or trailer on hilly terrain, Sequoia's TOW/HAUL Mode selects transmission shift points to help optimize your power.
Maintaining ride height is important when the vehicle is carrying many passengers or a lot of cargo weight. That's why Sequoia's Platinum model features rear pneumatic cylinder height-controlled suspension - allowing you to automatically adjust ride height to compensate for changes in load. And Platinum's electronically controlled Adaptive Variable Suspension system offers driver-selectable settings for Comfort, Normal and Sport.
Power and Performance
Our largest, toughest and most hi-tech engine
381-hp 5.7L V8
Sequoia comes standard with an all-aluminum 5.7L V8 that puts out 381 hp and 401 lb.-ft. of torque. Plus, this powerplant has received an Ultra Low Emission Vehicle II (ULEV-II) rating, because with power comes responsibility.
This available system can turn mountains into molehills. Just turn the shift dial to engage the 4WD mode and let the Torsen® limited-slip center differential go to work.
Fully boxed frame
If your adventure takes you to the middle of nowhere, it's reassuring to know you can rely on Sequoia's strength and reliability. Forged on a fully boxed frame for durability and independent rear suspension you just won't see on all SUVs, Sequoia is up to the challenge. Regardless of what the challenge is.
Standard Auto LSD
Sequoia's advanced Automatic Limited-Slip Differential (Auto LSD) uses the brakes to help reduce individual wheel spin, giving you enhanced traction performance on unpredictable road surfaces like sand or mud.
You planned your trip. We planned your return
Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
The standard Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) help you identify vehicles that might be in a blind spot. When you use your turn signal and BSM detects a vehicle, it warns you with a flashing indicator light on the appropriate outside mirror. The Rear Cross-Traffic Alert provides audible and visual indicators to help warn you of approaching vehicles when you're slowly backing out of a driveway or parking spot.
All LED lighting including DRL and fog lights
Look sharp and be efficient at the same time with Sequoia's recently upgraded, energy-conserving LED lighting including low- and high-beam headlights with auto on/off feature, Daytime Running Lights (DRL) and fog lights. See, and be seen, like never before.
Tire Pressure Monitor System
Our advanced Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) comes standard on every Sequoia. Designed to monitor the pressure at all times, it alerts the driver when a tire or tires become critically underinflated, as well as the tire's location on the vehicle.
Star Safety System™
Sequoia comes standard with the Star Safety System™, a suite of six advanced safety features designed to help keep drivers out of harm's way. The system includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC), Anti-lock Brake System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Smart Stop Technology® (SST).
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That's why we include a no cost maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Sequoia for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years and unlimited miles.