Here comes temptation.
The All-New 2018 Toyota Camry
Get ready to announce your arrival with authority. The all-new 2018 Toyota Camry has undergone a total transformation-from a proven sedan to one that pushes the limits with captivating style, seductive performance and smart tech.
Camry's all-new exterior features a lower, wider stance, taking our beloved best-seller in a daring new direction, one that helps you take on every twisty road with complete confidence. Inside, a welcoming space listens to your needs with available Entune™ 3.0 Toyota Connected Services, and speaks to your sense of style with rich textures and vibrant colors. This tempting mix of style and performance also comes standard with Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P), so peace of mind is built in. It's time to give into your desires-and always arrive fashionably great.*
- MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg for Sienna FWD. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 54 city/50 highway/52 combined mpg for Prius. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 EPA-estimated 43 city/39 highway/41 combined mpg for Prius v. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined mpg. Actual mpg will vary based on driving habits, weather, temperature and road/traffic conditions. For more information on mpg, please see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2017 Prius Prime EPA-estimated combined MPGe. Actual MPGe will vary depending upon driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, and other factors. Battery capacity will decrease with time and use. For more information, see www.fueleconomy.gov.
- 2016 EPA-estimated 67 city/67 highway/67 combined MPGe for Mirai and 312-mile driving range. Actual mileage will vary. Range measurement pursuant to SAE J2601 standards (ambient temperature: 20°C; hydrogen tank pressure when fueled: 70 MPa). Fueling time varies with hydrogen fueling pressure and ambient temperature.
- 2018 C-HR preliminary 27 city/31 highway/29 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
- 2018 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
- Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the Dynamic Navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway. Subscription required after end of 3-year complimentary service. See Owner's Manual for details.
- Extra-cost color.
- Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
The All-New Camry is HERE
$269 per month 36 months $1999 due at signing
Includes Two Years No Cost Maintenance with 24-Hour Roadside AssistanceOffer Details
Offer excludes applicable taxes, license, and fees. Lease is example only and applies only to new 2018 Toyota Camry Model # 2532. Lease available only through Toyota Financial Services to well-qualified buyers with premium-rated credit. No security deposit required. You pay excess wear and tear, plus $.15 per mile over 36,000 miles at lease end. Lease payments may vary from dealer to dealer based on final negotiated price and equipment chosen. Example vehicle may not be available at all dealers. Dealer fees may apply. Must take delivery by 09-05-2017.
$1,999 due at signing. ToyotaCare covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in California.
Leave a lasting impression.
Camry XSE's sporty front and rear bumpers help define the powerful exterior shape. It's all part of an irresistible symphony of flowing lines and sharp, unconstrained edges that'll always leave a lasting impression.
Expand your horizons.
Enjoy a space that's centered around you. Camry's available 800-watt Entune™ 3.0 Premium Audio with JBL® w/Clari-Fi and ambient interior lighting set the perfect mood for any drive. Add available Wi-Fi Connect Powered by Verizon and make Camry the hottest spot on the road.
A car that can keep up with you
Available Smart Key System with Push Button Start
When you're always on the move, you don't want to waste time searching for your keys. That's why C-HR is available with the Smart Key System 21 with Push Button Start. This lets you unlock the front doors and rear hatch, plus start C-HR, far more easily-all while the key fob sits comfortably in your pocket or bag.
Available Toyota C-HR puddle lights
This is how you make an entrance. When you approach C-HR XLE Premium with your Smart Key 21 fob and touch the door handle sensor, the power mirrors will fold out and display an illuminated "Toyota C-HR" logo on the ground, just below the door.
Standard Electric Parking Brake with Brake Hold
You can use a button to manually activate C-HR's standard Electric Parking Brake, or set it to automatically engage as you park. This system also includes the convenient Brake Hold feature. Turn it on with the push of a button, and then just drive normally. As you drive, whenever you fully stop the car with your foot on the brake pedal, the MID will indicate the Hold function, allowing you to lift your foot off the brake pedal. The car will stay stopped until you press the accelerator.
Standard 4.2-in. color Multi-Information Display
Inside the gauge cluster is C-HR's standard 4.2-in. TFT Multi-Information Display, designed to give you all of your go-to information at a glance. See your average mpg, outside temperature, driving modes and trip information.
Standard 7-in. touch-screen display
With C-HR's touch-screen display, you'll never miss a beat. Its standard AM/FM radio, Aha Radio app with over 100,000 stations, iPod connectivity, Bluetooth wireless technology with streaming connectivity, and six speakers help ensure you always have the perfect soundtrack. And thanks to the standard high-resolution 7-in. touch-screen, all of your go-to apps are just a tap away.
Available auto-folding outside mirrors
C-HR's outside mirrors include an available auto-folding feature. Just press a button, and the mirrors fold in, shrinking C-HR's overall width to help you squeeze into those tighter parking spots. These mirrors also fold in automatically when the doors lock.
2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine
Powering C-HR is a lively 2.0-liter inline 4-cylinder Dynamic Force Engine with Toyota's advanced Valvematic technology. Designed to give you an optimal blend of handling performance and fuel economy, C-HR helps you get to the party quickly with a manufacturer-estimated 27/31 mpg.
Transforming C-HR's horsepower into forward motion is an advanced Continuously Variable Transmission with intelligence and Shift Mode (CVTi-S). Keep it in "D," and it does all the work, giving you a smooth and efficient drive. And for those times when you want to take more control, its Sequential Shiftmatic Mode lets you manually shift between seven virtual gears.
C-HR's newly developed MacPherson strut front suspension with SACHS dampers has angled strut bearings and a large-diameter stabilizer bar to help C-HR's front end respond quickly and precisely, so you can take on those corners like a pro. And at the rear, an all-new double-wishbone suspension utilizes SACHS shock absorbers with urethane upper supports-another Toyota first. You can count on C-HR to provide a comfortable ride when cruising through the city.
Great visibility from the driver's seat
It's easy to take in the sights when you're in the sport fabric-trimmed driver's seat of C-HR. A tall seating position and wide windshield work together to give you a clear view of what's ahead, helping you stay ready for whatever the road may bring.
Sport Mode unleashes C-HR's sporty side. Inspired by race cars, this smart tech sharpens the throttle for lively acceleration. Just step on the gas and get ready for some thrills.