Flip the Switch
Roseville Toyota & John L Sullivan Chevrolet have gone GREEEN
John L Sullivan has a commitment to clean energy and cost savings.
Save the Date
10 NOV 16
|WHERE||Roseville Toyota||700 Automall Drive, Roseville, CA 95661|
|WHEN||10:00 AM||Thursday, 10 November 2016|
|WHO||John L. Sullivan, representatives the mPOWER team and Local Dignitaries. Refreshment provided by O'Sullys Cafe|
|WHY||To "flip the switch" on a series of groundbreaking energy saving initiatives involving The Sullivan Auto Group|
On July 21, 2015, the Placer County Board of Supervisors approved The Sullivan Auto Group mPOWER financing applications for energy efficiency retrofits and solar photovoltaic installation at two dealerships: the John L Sullivan Chevrolet Dealership and the John L Sullivan Toyota & Truck Center Dealership in Roseville.
- Energy savings from both dealership improvements are expected to be more than $267,000 in the first year.
- For the John L Sullivan Chevrolet Dealership, energy improvements include interior and exterior LED light installation, new high-efficiency HVAC units, a cool roof and a solar system. The cost of improvements will amount to a little over $2 million.
- For the John L Sullivan Toyota & Truck Center Dealership, energy improvements include interior and exterior LED lighting installation, new high HVAC units, a cool roof, and a solar photovoltaic system. The cost of improvements will amount to almost $3.7 million in improvements.
- Over the next 25 years, the energy savings will not only cover the cost of the improvements but provide an additional $2.9 million in energy savings.
- mPOWER has funded more than $53 million in energy efficiency and water conservation projects for both residential and non-residential property owners in Placer County.
- Energy improvements for residential and commercial projects financed by mPOWER have reduced greenhouse gas emissions of 3550 tons which is equivalent to removing 678 cars from the road annually.