- LE: Soft-touch in-dash shelf featuring easy cable management, Entune™ Audio with Bluetooth® and backup camera.
- LE Plus: Adjustable power liftgate with flip-up hatch window; three-zone automatic climate control; Entune™ Audio Plus with Connected Navigation App, HD Radio™, SiriusXM® Satellite Radio 10 and backup camera.
- XLE: Leather seats with heated front seats Entune™ Premium Audio.
- Limited: Seating for seven with second-row captain's chair heated and ventilated front seats.
- Hybrid Limited: Hybrid Synergy Drive® system.
The 2016 Toyota Highlander is a crossover SUV with the power to transport up to 8 occupants. Choose from 2 fun-to-drive engines with the 2.7-liter 4-cylinder pushes out 185 horsepower and 184 lb.-ft. of torque while still reaching 25 MPG on the highway and 20 MPG in the city. Pick the available 3.5-liter V6 when you need 270 horsepower and 248 lb.-ft. of torque with an EPA-estimated 25 MPG highway and 19 MPG city for front-wheel-drive versions. This engine in the LE Plus or greater trims provides a towing capacity of 5,000 lbs. For better control, especially off-road, get the available Dynamic Torque-Control All-Wheel Drive, which spreads engine power from front to rear and adjusts the brakes from side to side.
Are you looking for the 2016 Toyota Highlander in Sacramento? Come to Roseville Toyota and test drive the 2016 Toyota Highlander today.
When you need to carry more cargo than people in the 2016 Toyota Highlander, fold the 60/40 split third-row seat down flat. You and your passengers can talk because the acoustice glass makes for a quiet cabin. You can even see those behind you through the standard conversation mirror above the rearview mirror.
Standard on every 2016 Toyota Highlander is the Tire Pressure Monitor System, which monitors the air in your tires constantly. When your tires become underinflated, it alerts you. To dissipate heat and prevent brake fade, the disc brakes are ventilated, making for solid stops.
Directions To Our Dealership in Roseville, CA
Please click on one of the links below or call us at (916) 782-2163 for directions to our dealership.Directions From Auburn Directions From Elk Grove Directions From Folsom Directions From Sacramento